Terms and Conditions
All prices are F.O.B. our plant. Unless otherwise approved Orders must be prepaid or C.O.D. with Certified check or Visa / Mastercard. Prices are subject to change without notice. Customers checks returned N.S.F. will be charged $25.00. Drop ships require a $4.00 drop ship fee and a minimum purchase of $10.00.
All orders should include quantity and part number. All orders should include the customers name, address, zip code and phone or fax number. When using a credit card; provide card number, expiration, cvv code, and cc billing address.
Export and Express Orders
To offset preparation expenses a $4.00 export charge is added to shipments outside of the US. $5.00 is added to orders sent Fed Ex Express, U.P.S. red, blue and 3 day service.
- A return authorization number is required on all returns. The number can be obtained by calling prior to shipping the product.
- A copy of the invoice must accompany the part(s) when being returned.
- A minimum 10% restocking fee will be deducted from the credit given for the part(s). Higher restocking fees will be determined per the condition of the part(s). Exceptions to this rule will be: a)Parts sent in error, b)Parts defective, c) Exchange parts.
- There will be no credit given for items purchased more than one year prior to the date of return, or special order items. Freight on all returns must be prepaid.
Howe Racing Enterprises, Inc. will repair or replace any Howe products found upon our inspection to be defective in material or workmanship beyond normal wear within one year from the date of purchase for the original purchaser. Neither the seller nor Howe Racing Ent., Inc. will be responsible for any loss, damage or injury from any cause including defects of Howe Racing Ent., Inc. products. Under no circumstance shall H.R.E. be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to persons or property, whether as a result of breach of expressed or implied warranty, negligence, or otherwise. Howe Racing Ent., Inc. products are not approved or intended for street use. Purchase and/or use of Howe Racing Ent., Inc. products implies recognition and acceptance of this entire warranty and disclaimer by consumer.
Frame assembly orders require a 20% minimum deposit. More complete cars require a 50% minimum deposit. These deposits are refundable only in merchandise. Unique or special order chassis may require larger deposits or complete prepayment.
PARTS PICK UP
We encourage all customers to buy from our dealers rather than direct, as the prices and technical support are the same. All orders picked up at our plant should be called in prior to pickup by dealers or racers. Our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Most online orders are shipped the same day if ordered by 1:00 P.M. E.S.T.; Orders placed by phone ship the same day if placed by 3:00 P.M. E.S.T.; red and blue label by 3:30. Common freight (truck) orders ship within 3 working days.
Chassis may be repaired or modified at our facility by appointment on a first call first serve basis. No frame repair work will be scheduled to start on a Friday though it may be finished from the previous day. From November through March chassis repairs are scheduled for the last five working days of each month. Prior to bringing a chassis or frame for work the following steps should be taken to avoid additional labor.
- Remove the fuel cell and drain the fuel lines.
- Remove all grease, oil, rubber and body work from repair area.
- Remove engine, suspension and ballast below the frame.